So you've played through your favorite new dungeon a few times, and now that you have it down, you've been waiting for a way to share your knowledge with the world.
If that's you, you'll love our new contest. Send us an instructional walkthrough video for one of our four new dungeons
(Wonderholme, Channelworks, Kezzel's Gorge, or Shattered Fleet), and you could win a video card and some of our new steampunk gear!
Submit your video by 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 6.
One winner will be selected for each of the new dungeons included in the Dungeon Assault update. The winner will receive one (1) AMD Radeon 6870, a steampunk costume, and a steampunk hat.
1. Create an instructional video on one of the 4 dungeons released in the Dungeon Assault update.
2. 720p or better quality required for the submission.
3. Your video must be no longer than 45 minutes in duration.
4. Include only TERA music in your submission. Any video using copyrighted music will not be eligible for this contest.
5. Upload your video to YouTube.
6. The title of the video should include the name of the dungeon.
7. In the description of the video, please put in your character and server name.
8. Submit your entry by e-mailing email@example.com
with the title “Dungeon Assault Video Walkthrough Entry.”
9. This contest is for players in North America only, excluding North Dakota, Vermont, Connecticut, Maryland, and Quebec.
10. All standard En Masse Entertainment contest rules
11. All submissions will be judged by a panel of En Masse employees. They will be judged on their instructional value and overall quality.
Some tips to increase your odds of winning:
• While you can show the entire dungeon, it’s best to show only moments that are interesting or important in some way.
• Provide commentary in your video. Hearing you describe what's happening goes a long way.
• Use a quality microphone. Static or echoing is very distracting and ultimately decreases the quality of the video.
Time's passing you by, so grab that group and head to your dungeon of choice!